With this easy Web publishing tool you can make fancy Internet pages, with coloured tables, styles, image maps and more... quickly. And you don't have to learn or even see that HTML you've heard about. Managing Web sites has never been so easy! Stop messing with endless files: archive your site in a single document, exploit the wide-site search/replace, the full automatic FTP, the internal album for fast reuse of objects/images, the clipart and template collection... The automatic optimizer works well both with Netscape and Internet Explorer, so you don't have to create different pages for different browsers. The intelligent FTP transfers modified pages only, so you save time when publishing your site.
» version 1.0.74 - posted on 2010-10-04
» version 1.0.48 - posted on 2008-08-02
Brand New Release
Visual Vision (V.V.) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software Web Site Word v1.0 (the Software).
For trials the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following istructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- or copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy must contain all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- or create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not V.V. assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
V.V. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in V.V. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law.
This License gives you no rights to such content.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.